Welcome to the CWLCS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Duguid, Chairman of the Alliance

Go down

Andrew Duguid, Chairman of the Alliance Empty Andrew Duguid, Chairman of the Alliance

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 am

I’m excited about what I believe our new organisation can achieve as an increasingly independent body within the NHS. We have the people, the skills and the experience to create the very best community service in London, and that should be our aim. That should mean we provide an opportunity to every member of staff to enjoy playing your part in providing excellent care, and developing your own potential.

I look forward to working with you all.

A little background: my wife and I have lived in West London since our student days. I was at the London School of Economics, Janet became a special needs teacher at a local school. Our three grown-up children and two grandsons live here too. We have a strong interest in all kinds of local healthcare for our family and neighbours, and for all parts of the wider community.

I have been a non-executive director of NHS Hammersmith & Fulham for over three years and look forward to another four. Before that I have worked in both the public and private sectors in a variety of roles – policy-making, strategy, marketing and administration. I hope that what I’ve learned can be put to good use in serving our organisation.

Andrew

Andrew Duguid, Chairman of the Alliance A1416692312_232441_3409

{Once I have activated the Chairman's account then his photograph will appear in the right column and this post will also be attributed to him. I have posted it now using the admin account to show what it looks like. I suggest that those who want to be part of the test run for the forum may want to start registering their accounts now and then I can activate them}

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To insert photo as URL)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cwlcsapo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum